We are efficient in our communication. Text us now. There is no need to wait or leave voice messages to contact us, if you chose so.
JSPC is a multidisciplinary litigation law firm based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. We strongly believe in firm, assertive, and proactive representation of your matter. Our main focus is on hearings, trials and appeals.
We mainly get involved in hearings, trials and appeals in the areas of civil litigation, criminal litigation, family litigation, employment litigation, regulatory and administrative tribunals hearings and appeals, immigration hearings and appeals, tax litigation and insurance and medical litigation.
Once retained, our firm handles all applications, submissions, claims, investigations, hearings, motions, injunctions, trials and appeals in all matters, within the scope of the retainer.
We further get involved in expedited medical, financial, forensic and other expert evidence reviews, pursuant to the terms of the retainer.
Jonathan Shulman is a fully licensed lawyer and a notary public in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Jonathan is a general trial and appeal lawyer.
Services are usually provided on a flat fee basis, without hourly charges, unless agreed otherwise,
pursuant to the terms of signed retainer and directions.
Jonathan Shulman is a member of :
– Law Society of Ontario.
– Toronto Lawyers Association
– York Region Law Association
– Peel Law Association
We believe in the following basic elements and philosophy of practice of law:
- A lawyer shall be acting in a firm, assertive as required, respectful and proactive manner
- A lawyer shall have a legal strategy and communicate it effectively to his or her client
- A lawyer shall be competent, efficient and prompt in representing his or her client.
- A client is entitled to receive a proper legal advice and be represented by a professional who is adequately knowledgeable in the area or areas of practice, once retained.
- A client shall not be prejudiced by his own retained counsel and shall be able to trust his or her legal advice.
- A client shall not be chasing his or her own retained lawyer and be able to have an access to his counsel in an expeditious and reasonable manner.
- Use of technology shall be fully promoted to ensure efficiency of communication and access to clients’ files.
- A client shall be entitled to provide written instructions to his or her lawyer, and the lawyer should listen to his or her client, and seek written instructions. Proper feedback to the client shall be provided on his or her matter, once retained.
- A lawyer shall always remember that he or she plays a very important role in the community and in the delivery of access to justice.
and most importantly:
- A lawyer shall be professional and respectful to all parties while acting in a firm, assertive, proactive, rigorous and effective manner.